বুধবার, ৪ জানুয়ারী, ২০১২

Tuesday's Three Burning Legal Questions - Legal Blog Watch

Here are today's?three burning legal questions, along with the answers provided by the blogosphere.

1) Question: I'm a bikini barista at an espresso stand. When I started working here, they made me sign a non-compete agreement. I signed it but now I want to be a bikini barista at a different place down the street. Is this non-compete binding?

Answer:?Keep an eye on the Foxy Ladies v. Knotty Bodies lawsuit playing out in state court in Washington. That case may answer your question.?

2) Question: What is the fine for doing 108 mph in a 65 mph zone? And does it matter if I am the?lieutenant governor of the state??

Answer:?Looks like $430, whether or not you are?lieutenant governor. (Boston Herald,?Lt. Gov. Murray fined $555, cited for traveling 108 mph)

3) Question:?I saw your post that a woman who was the star in a topless Las Vegas show was able to?insure her breasts for $1,000,000. I am a food critic -- can I insure my taste buds?

Answer:?No problem.?(CNBC, Celebrity Insured Body Parts)

Source: http://legalblogwatch.typepad.com/legal_blog_watch/2012/01/tuesdays-three-burning-legal-questions.html

san diego chargers j.r. martinez snl lance ball lance ball kansas city chiefs tom brady

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন