শনিবার, ২৬ অক্টোবর, ২০১৩

Kim Kardashian Gets Butterflies from Kanye's Big Question

Adding another high point to her 33rd birthday celebrations in Las Vegas, reality star Kim Kardashian gushed over pop singer Kanye West's epic proposal to her on her actual birthday this past Monday.


"I was shaking the entire time," Kim said while posing with Kourtney and Khloe at her party at Tao Nightclub. "It was like an out of body experience." The 36-year-old singer superstar bent his knee at the AT&T Park in San Francisco, presenting a diamond ring designed by Lorraine Schwartz. 33-year-old Kim gave a modest comment, saying, "I think it's pretty gorgeous."


She continued, telling Us Weekly, "Complete surprise. I truly had no idea. I don't think anyone there though -- they thought it was a surprise birthday party. Even everyone -- my sisters -- it was such a surprise." She also commented, "I'm marrying my best friend."


The newly engaged couple started dating in April of 2012, and welcomed baby North on June 15th of this year. She continued about their pre-thought marriage plans, saying, "We honestly haven't even had a moment to talk about it or even breathe." And as for plans concerning their sure-to-be lavish wedding, she concluded, "Whatever he wants."


Regarding the celebrity couple's daughter, baby North, Kim stated, "Everything they tell you about motherhood and what it's like to have kids is everything and more. It's the best job I've ever had and the most rewarding experience of my life."


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kim-kardashian/kim-kardashian-gets-butterflies-kanyes-big-question-950556
Similar Articles: emmys   Gta V Cheats   Ozymandias   Lleyton Hewitt   greg oden  

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন