শনিবার, ২১ এপ্রিল, ২০১২

blorange dice: Adore Me product review

When the Social Associate of Adore Me sent me an email about doing a product review, I was hesitant at first (how do you write a review about lingerie without making people uncomfortable and staying classy?); however, after my first visit to the website, I realized immediately how unique the concept was and that everyone needs to know about it! As an avid online shopper, I am accustomed to scouring websites top to bottom before making my final purchase(s). I click through every single sale item, I exhaust all color options and possibilities, and there are some times that I don't even end up buying anything.


Adore Me is the perfect fusion of a personal shopping experience with the convenience of never having to leave your house or change out of your pajamas (you know what I'm talking about). After signing up to be a member (it's quick, easy, and free), shoppers are prompted to take the one minute lingerie consultation that helps stylists analyze your taste and create a completely personalized showroom based on your answers from the quiz. Some questions make sense, like Which bra shaped do you prefer? while others are kind of random, like Which Gossip Girl style fits you best? It's as fun and painless as filling out a style survey in a magazine, but there is a method to the madness!? About two hours after completing the survey, the shopper gets a notification email that her showroom is ready. Stylists at Adore Me handpick a selection of styles out for you, and you can choose to retake the survey as often as you like for additional results! Oh, and did I mention how great the prices are? Check out Adore Me today! Join the club. I promise, you won't regret it. Adore Me has been featured in GLAMOUR, ELLE, and InStyle magazines.

nfl scores gene hackman pineda john edwards heart condition mena suvari joyful noise one life to live

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন